Friday, September 13, 2013

A Free Crochet Elephant Pattern and How to do a Fabric Flower.

 
Hello to you all!!  I'm really glad I finished this crochet elephants and I can't wait  to show you the pictures that I took. The pattern
to make this elephant is a gift, offered from Jan , she is the author of a beautiful blog called "Jan Made". You will find the pattern for the crochet elephant HERE.
 
 
 
This is a blog I discovered not long ago trough my google groups , and  I'm so happy that I foud her!
I invite you to visit her blog and discover the world of Jan, her creations are
beautiful and she is so generous that she offers several free knitting and crochet patterns / tutorials.
 
The interesting thing about my post today is that I have two new features, the first is show you these elephants I have done following her pattern.


 
..the other is that although in her tutorial Jan, shows us how to make the crochet flower  to decorate the elephant I decided to improvise and I made  a fabric flower, but I didn't stop there,
 


I decided to make a video on you tube showing how I made the flower ...... that was  a big experience. The most important detail that I have to let you know is that .....it is done in Spanish (you know it's my language).
For those of you who do not speak Spanish, you can remove the volume of the video and you  will understand the steps without difficulty.
 
I feel I've opened a new door in my life, after fight  a few hours to make a montage and more hours to add the music, when I finally saw the video on you tube it was a nice experience and a nice feeling!
 
In case anyone wants to see how I did the flower I will try to upload the video to the blog  at the end of this publication, but just in case it does not work, here is the link, actually takes 5 minutes to do this flower ( more exactly 10 minutes), you will check it!
 
 
 
 
Hola a todos!!! Estoy realmente contenta de haber terminado estos elefantes en crochet y de poder mostrarles las fotos que tomé.
El patrón
para hacer este elefante, es un regalo  que nos ofrece Jan , ella es la autora del  blog Jan Made.
Este es  un blog que yo he descubierto no hace mucho gracias al mundo de google, y estoy contenta de mi descubierta, pues su blog es hermoso.

Los invito a visitar su blog ( hagan click aqui) y a descubrir el mundo de Jan, sus creaciones son
hermosas y es tan generosa que nos ofrece varios proyectos de tejido y de crochet gratis.
Lo interesante de mi post del dia de hoy es que tengo dos novedades, la primera es
mostrarles los elefantes que he hecho siguiendo su patrón.
Aqui esta el enlace donde encontraran el patron.
 

 
la otra es que si bien Jan nos muestra en su tutorial como hacer la flor en
crochet para decorar el elefante yo decidí improvisar y hice la flor en tela,
pero no me detuve allí,
 
 
 
 
Decidi hacer un video en You Tube mostrando como hice la flor...... esta fué toda una experiencia. El detalle mas importante es que esta hecho en español( ustedes saben que es my lengua materna).
 Yo siento que he abierto una nueva puerta en mi vida, luego de pelearme horas para hacer el montaje y horas para poner la musica, cuando finalmente pude  ver el video en you tube fué una linda sensacion!
Voy a tratar de subir el video al blog pero, por si no funciona, aqui les dejo el enlace hacia mi video por si alguien quiere ver como hice la flor, en realidad lleva 5 minutos, en realidad lleva no mas que 10 minutos realizarla, ustedes lo comprobaran.
 
 
 
Here is the video, I hope everything works well
 
 Aqui esta el video, ojala funcione todo bien


 
Thank you all for your visit and a special thanks to Jan for sharing her tutorialwith us!
Do not forget to visit " Jan Made", her blog is beautiful and you wil find a lot off inspiration.
Thank you Jan!





Gracias a todos ustedes
por su visita y un agradecimiento muy especial a Jan por compartir su tutorial con nosotros!
No se olviden de visitar el blog de Jan, es hermoso.
Gracias Jan!











I look forward your comments!!!
I thank you again for your visit to my blog, you fill me with joy every time you stop here :)
 
 
Estare esperando vuestros comentarios!!!
Quiero agradecerles otra vez por vuestra visita, cada vez que ustedes se detienen aqui, me dan una inmensa alegria!
 
 
 
 
Marisa


This project was featured at Jill's blog, Creating My Way to Success and I received a
 ROUND TUIT!!!!



I'm linking this project to Oombawka Design,  Crochet Addict,  Memories by the Mile , Creating my way to Succes( A Round Tuit 171) ,   and  A Crafter xD (crafting along ).

14 comments:

Daryl @ Patchouli Moon Studio said...

Marisa those are darling. Since you love crochet have you seen this blog? http://heidibearscreative.blogspot.com/ I love Heidi's stuff! I follow her and I bet you will will too after you see all her creations too.

Three Sheep Studio said...

These elephants are so very cute.
Loving the colors.
Rose

Anna said...

Lindos !
Anna

Vanda C Cardoso said...

Beautiful your work, your blog, loved everything I've seen here and you are to be congratulated, I am participating in the blog and added you on Google+, my part too, will be a pleasure for me, a big hug and have a great end of week.

http://crochesartesanatosvanda.blogspot.com.br/

http://vandaartesanatosparabebesecriancas.blogspot.com.br/

Unknown said...

totally adorable!!

Jill said...

Those elephants are adorable Marisa!! I'm going to watch your flower video now! :)

Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
Hope you have a fabulous week!
Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

nissaMade said...

How adorable.. great work as usual!

Amp said...

Elephants are cute! Visiting you from Memories by the Mile link-uo

Maria said...

These are the cutest elephants I've ever seen.

Oombawka Design said...

Love them! I made one of Jen's Elephants earlier this year too :) I also love the flower tutorial - thank you for that! Thank you for linking up at “Link & Share” Wednesdays :) Rhondda
http://oombawka.blogspot.ca/2013/09/link-share-wednesdays-sowhats-on-your_18.html

Crochet Addict UK said...

Wow thank you for sharing and doing you flower tutorial. They look fantastic. I love the colours!

Liz said...

Adorable!!

Scent of style said...

So sweet!
Hugs!!!

los coleteros de mar said...

Te han quedado preciosos, y la flor le viene superbien.
Un saludo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...